Linda and John’s Wedding_Arts Commons wedding_Regency Palace restaurant wedding_Chinese_Vietnamese Wedding_St. Patrick Park_Calgary East Village
1. What were the top three memorable moments on your wedding day? Why?
1. Bride walking down aisle.
2. Having family from all over joining us on our wedding day.
3 . Linda’s speech at the reception.
1 Seeing the groom down the aisle
2 First dance
3 Seeing all the planning come together
2. where are you going for your honeymoon? Any special reason for going there?
Going on a “mini-moon” to San Francisco…. because the groom forgot to book the Europe trip. Part 2 of the honeymoon will be later in the year.
3. What are the best wedding advices that you want to share with other couples?
Nothing goes smooth the day of a wedding, but most important thing is to stay calm, not make a big deal of things and just enjoy the company you have around you.
Even though you are a perfectionist and want to do everything yourself, it is not possible, accept help from family and friends… for your own sanity!
Do not procrastinate.