1. What were the top three memorable moments on your wedding day? Why?
1) Taking photos with the wedding party at Vermillion Lakes because we were there with our closest friends on such a beautiful day. Vivian and Ken made it so fun to take our pictures there.
2) Playing music with my mother-in-law – I was able to spend quality time with her prior to the wedding in preparation for our performances
3) The first dance and parents dance – These were really sweet moments with my wife and my mom.
1) Walking down the aisle – It was my first time seeing Mike so emotional and cry tears of joy (or any tears for that matter)
2) Dancing with my father – Growing up I wasn’t very close with my dad, but over the last ten years our relationship really improved. It was my first time dancing with him (we didn’t even practice before), and I was really happy he agreed to do it because he is quite shy.
3) My mom’s speech – She completely surprised us when she started saying a speech. This was completely spontaneous because she isn’t fond of public speech. Like most Asian families, we often don’t express how we feel about each other, but that night she really showed how much she loved us.
2. where are you going for your honeymoon? Any special reason for going there?
We did not have enough time to go on a honeymoon this year as we both had to return to work. In the future, we would like to go somewhere tropical as we really like humid and warm weather.
3. What are the best wedding advices that you want to share with other couples?
Don’t plan to do things the night before the wedding, use that time to relax and get a good night’s sleep with the back support pillow. Just enjoy the day no matter what happens!