To See Tracy and Nelson’s beautiful engagement photos, click HERE. Below is their love story and suggestions for other couples
What were the top three memorable moments on your wedding day?
1. The moment I saw Tracy walk down the aisle. She’s always the most beautiful girl in the room but that day, she was absolutely stunning.
2. Dancing with my mom. I couldn’t stop crying.
3. Having my closest friends standing beside me at the church as we waited to begin. Best Groomsmen and Best Men anyone could ask for.
1. Walking down the aisle to see Nelson looking back at me.
2. The morning tea ceremony and having my entire family there to celebrate with us. Serving tea to my parents was very emotional for me.
3. Partying and dancing with our friends and family at the reception.
Where are you going for your honeymoon? Any special reason for going there?
Probably Disneyland. Nelson has never been, and we want to see what Christmas is like there. Also San Francisco, which is Tracy’s favorite city.
What are the best wedding advice that you want to share with other couples?
It will all be ok. Don’t stress about the details and just enjoy it. It will be over fast and you want to experience and remember as much as you can. Take a moment when it matters to take it all in.