1. What were the top three memorable moments on your wedding day? Why?
1 The very thoughtful surprise video made by the wedding party. It was very sweet with a lot of little details that only known by our closest family/friends.
2 The quick and meaningful speech but the wedding party that showed how much they care about us.
3 Being able to see a lot of friends/family that we don’t get to see very often as we grow older
1. The surprise Video and speech 🙂 It was so unexpected ’cause my sister kept telling me they didn’t have time to do it so I didn’t know what was going on when they turned our chairs 😛
2. Seeing friends and family. I’m so happy how many people came out to show their love and support and seeing everyone having a good time. 🙂
3. At the end of the night when I can finally relax. I was stressed the months before up until we finished the thank you speech. It was so awesome just to party with people at the end of the nig
2. where are you going for your honeymoon? Any special reason for going there?
We haven’t decided yet but have a few ideas in mind.
All-inclusive vacation somewhere warm and relaxing or Japan/Korea/Taiwan Asia trip to where we initially got engaged.
3. What are the best wedding advices that you want to share with other couples?
-Do not procrastinate. Try to get the major things done early on so you won’t be stressing last minute.
-Expect changes. Things won’t always go as planned so be flexible.
-Enjoy the night and try to interact with all your guests.
-Don’t sweat the little details, those aren’t important in the big picture.
-Take lots of pictures ’cause the day will go by so fast, pictures are everlasting memories.